Choose your country to see the products for your location
Your personal data
While using our services, we may ask you to provide us with certain personal data that can be used to contact or identify you. We only ask for personal data when we truly need it to provide a service to you. We process personal data from you only if you voluntarily submit such information to us. You can always refuse to supply personal data, although this means that we may be unable to provide you with some of your desired services.
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices, and security and organisational measures to protect within commercially acceptable means against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal data, your account, and other non-personal data. We do not share any of your personal data publicly or with third parties without your explicit consent, except when required to do so by law and in the specific situations explained in the section Third party processors below. We retain the collected information for at least 10 years to help ensure the best quality and optimum safety of our products, and to provide you with our services. Job applications are retained for a shorter period, as explained in the section Job applications below.
If you place an order or request a quote, we may ask for (and process) your contact information, affiliation, billing information and any other information that is necessary to fulfil your order. This information is stored in order to provide you with a better service and in order to contact you with important safety information in exceptional situations (e.g. a field safety notice).
If you contact one of our support departments, we collect the information you provide for two main reasons: (1) to help us respond efficiently, and (2) for post-market surveillance purposes, in accordance with the applicable relevant regulatory legislation.
Please make sure that all (raw) data and samples sent to us are anonymised and free from personal data. This includes, but is not limited to, (raw) data and (DNA) samples sent for the purpose of troubleshooting, as part of a test phase or as part of a validation study. If data files inadvertently contain personal data then we will treat this with the utmost confidentiality, and we will also inform you. Please consider your responsibility to ensure that you have the necessary permission and consent to send us (raw) data and (DNA) samples as required by the relevant regulations.
When you are subscribed to one of our mailing lists or when you are an existing customer we may use your email address to notify you about company news, product updates, related product or service information, and other information. You can unsubscribe from all or from specific email messages at any time by following the unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of the email or by contacting us.
If you register for an account, we collect the personal data that you provide upon registration or that you later enter as part of your profile. This at least includes your name, email address and country of residence. This information is collected for the following three reasons:
- If you generate a free Coffalyser.Net license, we will sporadically use your contact information to send you important (safety) notifications about Coffalyser.Net.
- If you subscribe to our newsletter, we will use your contact information to send you the newsletter. We may also send you other important (safety) notifications, or sporadically invite you to participate in a survey to help improve our products and services.
- If you subscribe to updates of your favourite products, we may use your contact information to send you occasional product-specific updates such as information about new versions, important (safety) notifications or an invitation to take part in a survey to help improve the product. We may also sporadically send you information about new products that are closely related to a product you subscribed to.
We collect personal data from applicants interested in job opportunities at MRC Holland. All personal data provided by you, including your resume, motivation letter and, if applicable, contact details of employee references, will be retained for a period of 4 weeks after the end of the application procedure. If you consent to this, the data can be retained for 12 months, so that we can contact you again if a matching vacancy becomes available. If you wish your personal data to be deleted at a different time other than 4 weeks after your application, please contact us. No personal data from applicants will be shared with other organisations.
If you visit our website(s), we collect technical information about your visit and about the way you interact with the website(s). This includes information such as your IP address, the pages of the website(s) you visit, your search queries, the date and time of your visit, the type of device used, and other non-personal data. When you are logged in to your account (see above) while browsing our website(s), the pages you visit may be coupled to your account. We collect this information to maintain and improve our services, and will only analyse aggregates of the data whenever possible. In other words: we do not analyse at which times you visit our websites, but we may analyse at which times our websites are most often visited.
Web browser cookies
Third party processors
We share information with a limited number of third party processors who provide us with services, but only under strict conditions. The following third party processors may have access to some of your personal data:
- We use Google Analytics from Google to collect information about the behaviour of visitors to our websites. Google collects information such as your IP address and how you navigated our site. More information about the data that Google collects, and how this is used, can be found here.
- We use services of Schuttelaar & Partners for the technical maintenance of our main website, www.mrcholland.com. They may access the data stored by our website, including your account details, for purposes including technical troubleshooting and development.
- We use email distribution services of MailCamp to send newsletters. They may have access to your email address if you subscribed to one of our mailing lists.
- Maintainers of essential IT infrastructure may have access to some of your personal data.
Last updated on: 21 January 2020.