Virtual Workshop: MLPA Data Analysis and Quality Control with Coffalyser.Net
February 08, 2024 - 12:00–16:00 CET
MLPA Data Analysis and Quality Control with Coffalyser.Net
08 February 2024 12:00 CET – 16:00 CET
Online & Interactive
- Use Coffalyser.Net to create and analyse experiments.
- Learn to identify and solve binning issues.
- Learn to identify and solve capillary electrophoresis issues.
- Learn to identify and solve SALSA® MLPA® reaction issues.
- Determine if MLPA results are reliable or unreliable.
Data analysis and quality control with Coffalyser.Net
How to set up an experiment in Coffalyser.Net. How to troubleshoot quality control warnings. Data interpretation and data reporting.
Practical session data analysis and quality control with Coffalyser.Net
Several cases of problematic MLPA experiments are analysed by the participants and responses are recorded via virtual polling.
It is highly recommend to attend the virtual workshop MLPA Raw Data Evaluation and Troubleshooting prior to attending this workshop. This workshop will not go into detail about raw data evaluation and troubleshooting (e.g. Q-fragments, D-fragments, sloping, primer peak).
During the workshop there will be no time to assist with installation or configuration of Coffalyser.Net or to explain the basics of setting up an experiment. Prior to this workshop you should know how to:
* If any of these things are unknown to you, you can prepare by completing the Workshop Preparation Package that you will receive upon registration.
This workshop comes with a preparation package that needs to be completed two weeks before this workshop. Please allocate time to prepare this workshop beforehand.
All participants, experienced or beginners, should prepare their computer for the virtual workshop in advance. A checklist will be sent upon registration. You will need to load raw data files in Coffalyser.Net during the practical session. You will receive these files a few days prior to the event.
- Coffalyser.Net should be installed and configured prior to the event as you will need to actively import raw data files during the virtual workshop.
- The workshop will not be made accessible in an on-demand format. However, slides can be downloaded during the event.
- A certificate of attendance is provided to participants.
- Due to time constraints, it is not possible to bring your own data for analysis or troubleshooting. Feel free to contact us with your question.
- Due to the interactive nature of the virtual workshop, all participants must use their own computer. It is not possible for multiple participants to join from one registration/computer.
Other educational events
We regularly host various types of educational events. See our event overview for details.